This job is currently Archived,
Research Assistant I Shrewsbury United States,
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 24 May 2017
Responsible for performing basic to moderately complex laboratory work in collaboration with departmental staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze basic to moderately complex laboratory assays based on protocols and in compliance with SOPs and GLP regulations.
- Record project data in accordance with GLP regulations.
- Adhere to current Health and Safety regulations.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor s Degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline.
Zero to two years related laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and the Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
Find a Job Find Candidates