We are seeking for a highly motivated and skilled Research Assistant to support the identification, validation of novel targets, and the evaluation of lead small molecules or biologics for cancer immune therapies.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Design and perform biological experiments to evaluate the therapeutics value of novel target and compounds.
- Compile, analyze, summarize and present experimental results.
- Recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Perform bibliographical research, propose and implement novel assays.
- Master in pharmacology, cellular biology or biotechnology.
- Experience in techniques key to target validation (binding, reporter assays, flow cytometry, small molecule inhibitors or biologics).
- Experience in culture of cell lines and primary cells.
- Experience in the biotech/pharma industry is desired.
- Experience in immunology is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to learn and implement novel experimental techniques.
- Autonomous, self-driven and willing to constantly raise the bar.
- Rigorous, detail-oriented, and yet adaptable to a fast-paced working environment.
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- To work in a science-driven, human size, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to be part of an existing scientific and business endeavor.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
- A permanent employment contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: RA - TI. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.