This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 19 May 2017
Job Description :
- As a Research Assistant at Bioo Scientific you will work in a dynamic team environment to help develop Next-Gen Sequencing (NGS) library preparation technology.
- The candidate will become a member of the rapidly growing Amplicon Team, which is developing customized panels for research and diagnostics.
- Required duties will include performing standard protocols as well as research and development of new approaches.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Construction and analysis of NGS libraries and supporting customer release
- Developing analytical pipeline for amplicon panels development and data analysis
- Developing new approaches by following specific instructions of team members
- Producing results to be used in sales and marketing materials
- Collaboration with customers
- Training and experience in performing molecular biology experiments that require precision and meticulous documentation
- Experience with PCR and molecular cloning methods is plus
- Self-starter, able to work independently and contribute as part of a team
- Ability to learn new approaches and analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to solve problems and present results
- Strong organizational skills
- BA/BS or Associate, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline
- Previous scientific writing experience is desirable, our company that develops and manufactures cutting edge products for the life science and food and feed industries. Our company offers a comprehensive medical and dental insurance package, 401K plan and stock option plan to complement its competitive salaries.
Austin TX US
Find a Job Find Candidates