Research Analyst Health Economics and Outcomes Research - United Kingdom, Netherlands
Postgraduate degree in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or pharmaceutical sciences
0-2 years relevant experience
According to qualifications and experience, including health insurance and pension plan
Your primary responsibilities will be to conduct epidemiological, health economic and outcomes research studies, assist in their design and prepare reports and communications.
You may work on different types of projects, including:
- Retrospective analyses using insurance databases or electronic medical records databases
- Retrospective or prospective observational studies
- Statistical analyses alongside clinical trials
- Health economic models
- Literature reviews
- Preference elicitation studies
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills are key to success in this role
- MSc or PhD in health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or pharmaceutical sciences
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Knowledge of advanced search methods using bibliographic databases (e.g. Medline, Embase, EconLit)
- Working knowledge of statistical and modelling software (Excel, SAS, STATA, R) would be an advantage
- Our company is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- From our start in 2008 we have grown to more than 70 employees, located across Europe, Asia and the USA.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers. We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.
- If you are looking to work in a young and dynamic environment, and play a role in the development of a growing company.