Research Analyst, Epidemiology, Health Economics and Outcomes Research - Japan
Creativ Ceutical (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Postgraduate degree in epidemiology, health economics or health sciences
According to qualifications and experience
Your primary responsibilities will be to conduct epidemiological, health economic and outcomes research studies, assist in their design and prepare reports and communications. You may work on a number of different types of projects, including:
- Retrospective analyses using insurance databases or electronic medical records databases
- Retrospective or prospective observational studies
- Statistical analyses alongside clinical trials
- Health economic models
- Literature reviews
- Preference elicitation studies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytic capabilities and quantitative skills are key to success in this role
- MSc or PhD in epidemiology, health economics or health sciences
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written Japanese
- Working knowledge of statistical software (SAS, STATA, R) would be an advantage
- We have experience across the full spectrum of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), and in diverse therapeutic areas, such as Central Nervous System (CNS) diseases, oncology, vaccines and diabetes.
- We believe that our employees should develop experience across a wide range of project types in order to be able to advise our clients through different phases of the development and market access plan for their products.
- We have strong links with academia and encourage participation in academic research.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers.
- We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.