This job is currently Archived,
Report Publisher - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- The organization employs ~ 10,000 staff worldwide.
- Our company here in the Netherlands is a well-known, internationally operating contract research organization.
- The company specializes in areas such as environmental and safety research for new and existing drugs, chemical substances and products.
- Quality-thinking is the essence of our company. Our clients are international pharmaceutical, chemical and agro-chemical companies.
- Our Toxicology Department performs safety research studies into possible effects of new and already existing chemicals and pharmaceutical substances.
- This is done by specific studies and techniques in several animal species.
- The studies are based on international guidelines. Our study data is collected in a modern, fully integrated Windows-based system called provantis.
A Report Publisher combines electronic files from different sources (e.g. PDF, Word, and Excel) into high quality electronic reports for submission to clients and authorities. A Report Publisher works in a multidisciplinary team and interacts with Report Compilers and Study Director.
- A relevant MBO+ or HBO education; Experience with publishing is a pre.
- Proven knowledge of and experience with Office Word and Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro;
- A pro-active, results-oriented, enthusiastic, dynamic and flexible attitude;
- A good command of the English language;
- Good communicative, oral presentation and social skills;
- A full time position (40 hours per week);
- A modern work environment, a well-utilized Animal Facility and a fully up to date laboratory;
- The possibility to evolve and develop yourself in your area of expertise;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment, and open corporate culture in a pleasant and informal atmosphere.