Report Centre Officer - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Adobe Acrobat is essential.
- Previous regulatory publishing experience is advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight timelines in order to meet submission deadlines.
- A highly organised work ethic while showing attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and ability to demonstrate picking up new skills quickly.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.