This job is currently Archived,
Report Centre Officer - United Kingdom
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 08 May 2017
Department Marketing Statement
- Our company is one of the world’s largest Contract Research Organisations with more than 10,000 employees in 26 countries and a market leader in the provision of product development services.
- We take a passionate approach to improving human and animal health.
- Our company is uniquely designed to meet the needs of our clients in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Veterinary Medicine and Agrochemical sectors.
At our world class facility, our Report Center Department currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Report Publisher.
The primary function of this role is to collate multiple documents and use the Study Report Publishing system to produce a single published report which meets client requirements and regulatory standards.
Applicants should have:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word & Adobe Acrobat is essential.
- Previous regulatory publishing experience is advantageous.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work to tight timelines in order to meet submission deadlines.
- A highly organised work ethic while showing attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn and ability to demonstrate picking up new skills quickly.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package: pension plan, life assurance, annual bonus arrangement and private health care
- Excellent career development & training opportunities.
- Humane Care Initiative: CRL is a worldwide leader in the humane care of laboratory animals.
- Company & Team Volunteer Days: get paid to participate in One Day, the company Social Responsibility Program.
- Employee Engagement programming: Various social programming and events such as on-site team building, charity fundraising days, holiday festivities and ice cream days in the summer!
- Subsidised Staffroom.
- Free onsite car parking.