Reliability Engineer (m/f) - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Classified among the 15 biggest global pharmaceutical companies, we specialize in researching new substances and technologies as well as developing highly innovative, patented drugs. More than 46,000 employees worldwide strive to achieve a shared vision: optimum healthcare for all patients with the highest-quality medicinal products.
- Provide recommendations for new equipment and processes for an efficient and effective production environment by applying the systems and elements of Maintenance Excellence (Mx)
- Proactively monitor reliability performances, propose methodology to analyze bottlenecks in order to propose relevant procedures for improvement of Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Plans
- Perform Criticality Analysis (CA), Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) of process equipment with focus on Environment Health Safety
- Build an activity based Maintenance budget and ensure budget compliance by following up and reporting maintenance expenses
- Determine solutions to mitigate (short term) and resolve (long term) barriers, advise management regarding investments in relation to reliability, integrity, EHS, quality and legislation of installations and equipment
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or comparable
- Extensive knowledge and experience in manufacturing, preferably in maintenance and/or operational roles within Life Science and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Experienced in continuous improvement techniques like CA; FMECA, RCFA, Reliability Block Diagram Study and Fault Tree Analysis
- Strong analytical skills, able to summarize complex technical situations
- Entrepreneurial, convincing and results-oriented mind-set
- Experience in project execution
- Good command of English and German (both written and verbal)
- Join a market leader, take on responsibilities and organize your everyday tasks.
- Be a part of the change and work with us in an open and constructive atmosphere for both your and our future!