This job is currently Archived,
Reliability Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Over 1500 employees work in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological production in our company
- We have global partners in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific to ensure medicines are delivered in a safe, reliable and cost-effective way.
- The Biotech Facilities and Engineering team is providing asset management, reliability engineering and facilities management support to the Biologics organization.
- The Biologics organization consists out of 2 main groups: Biotech Production (BT) and Global Vaccines and Biologics Commercialization (GVBC).
- The Facilities and engineering team is providing the services together with internal and external local and global partners with a strong focus on business continuity, cost effectiveness, safety and compliance.
- The Reliability Engineer Electrical & Instrumentation will have oversight of the site Electrical infra-structure and ensure that all electrical equipment is maintained, modified and improved in line with the electrical compliance guidelines
- You will provide support and direction to the Center of Expertise (CoE)/ Integrated Production Team (IPT) to manage the site electrical infrastructure and calibration programs and ensure that electrical / calibration programs on site are compliant with all regulations.
- You will be responsible for implementing the Biotech reliability program by executing the long term program for both utility and process installations.
- You will be working closely together with the other team members as well as the Production and Maintenance teams, other CoE’s and above site groups to ensure that the Global Asset Management and Reliability Engineering program is successfully applied for production equipment and utilities.
- Working as a Reliability Engineer EI, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving electrical safety and compliance
- Compliance of the calibration program with quality and EHS policies;
- Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and acting as a first point of contact for electrical safety and calibration compliance;
- Representing Biotech in regulatory and corporate audits for fields of expertise;
- Serving as a technical liaison for capital projects to ensure reliability, maintainability and operability of proposed new equipment;
- Leading investigations into long term reliability problems using a data driven/ six sigma approach to analyze performance, developing and implementing solutions to reduce costs, improving equipment uptime and the effectiveness of asset maintenance throughout the site;
- Staying tuned with new developments in the field of electrical and calibration solutions and initiating founded proposals for improvements;
- Implementing global quality policies for maintenance and calibration;
- Monitoring and reporting of the maintenance and reliability performance.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Certified or willing to certify for IV NEN3140
- At least 5 years of experience in operation, engineering, construction, commissioning or maintenance of electrical installations;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, chemical manufacturing or food operations environment;
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects;
- Pro-active attitude with an improvement mindset and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with project engineering, construction and commissioning & qualification;
- Experience with support of regulatory and corporate audits;
- Experience with Six Sigma and/ or Lean and/ or TPM principles, such as Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques, Standardized work, Scientific problem solving (PDCA), Inclusion, Value stream mapping.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Oncology, Biotech, Manufacturing Engineer, Instrumentation, Engineer, Healthcare, Science, Engineering