This job is currently Archived,
Reliability and Metrics Reporting Analyst (Min. 1 year contract) Machelen Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- This position is to be located in Belgium.
- Medical Devices represents more than 60 manufacturing sites and 26,000 employees who plan, source, manufacture and deliver high-quality and cost-effective medical products to our customers around the globe each day.
- Work of the MD&D Supply Chain supports a multitude of product platforms, new products and delivery systems that are used in a wide range of procedures throughout the healthcare industry, including interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, minimally invasive surgery, hospital sterilization, clinical laboratory testing, diabetes management, joint replacement surgery and vision care.
- The Reliability and Metrics role will be responsible for modeling complex business problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. In addition to advanced analytic skills, the fulfillment of this role will require the proficient integration and preparation of large, varied data sets, designing the architect for specialized databases and computing environments and having the ability to communicate the results to key stakeholders and business partners.
- The position will work closely with business counterparts, data stewards, project/program managers, and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge which will be used to make sound organizational decisions.
- The candidate will be required to be a creative thinker and propose innovative ways to look at problems by using data mining approaches on the set of information available. S/He will need to validate their findings using an experimental and iterative approach.
- Also, will need to be able to present their findings to the business by exposing assumptions and validation work in a way that can be easily understood by business counterparts.
- The Reliability and Metrics role will be responsible for improving existing reporting processes to be more efficient, reliable and accurate while educating the organization both from IT and the business perspectives on new approaches.
- The Reliability and Metrics role will need a combination of business focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and programming knowledge to be able to quickly assess, problem solves and communicate plans for action and strategic improvement.
- Strong change management through these activities will be critical. Excellent written and communications are required.
- A minimum Bachelor or a Master degree is preferred, preferably in mathematics, statistics or computer science, Supply Chain or related discipline.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analytics experience is required.
- A solid knowledge of statistical technique is required.
- Knowledge and experience in Worldwide End to End Supply Chain process preferred.
- The ability to come up with solutions to loosely defined business problems by leveraging pattern detection over potentially large datasets.
- Strong programming skills (such as Hadoop MapReduce or other big data frameworks, Java), statistical modeling (like SAS or R). is preferred.
- An experience with BI tools such as Tableau is required
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms is required.
- In-depth industry/business knowledge is preferred.
- Project management experience, including scoping, planning, execution and resource management, is required. Project management certification, for example, FPX, is preferred.
- Knowledge of Advanced Planning Systems (APS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems is preferred.
- Process Excellence/Green Belt Six Sigma tools, training and/or certification is desired
- This candidate must have strong leadership, communication, presentation and interpersonal relation skills.
- Strong negotiating skills and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to manage complexity are required.
- Strong organization skills, with exceptional attention to detail, are also required.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management and influence decision-making across a matrix organization is required.
- BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work.
- As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment, your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects, and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates