Reliability & Equipment Engineer (m/w) - Germany
- In your role as Site Reliability Engineer you provide the technical expertise/advice on all matters of equipment reliability through the lifetime of plant assets.
- This includes collecting, analyses and interpretation of data and improvement of equipment, procedures and behaviors.
- The main function of this role is to drive equipment reliability to world class level and focus on improving equipment performance.
- Reviewing and analyzing applicable site data; applying theory, practices, and principles to perform physical failure analysis; determining root cause of equipment failures and conducting equipment performance evaluations in order to investigate appropriate reliability improvement measures.
- Provides the technical expertise/advice on all matters of reliability engineering, assessment and monitoring for all critical process equipment (including mechanical, electrical and instrument control equipment).
- Participate on Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance Programs to supply advice on the required maintenance plans to assure the mechanical integrity of the installed equipment
- Implementing and sustaining effective predictive and preventive maintenance plans
- Participates on project teams to supply advice to design engineers on the enhancement of reliability of capital projects.
- Giving guidance as part of the site Process Safety Management activities mainly focused on mechanical integrity (MI) and quality assurance (QA).
- Participate in maintenance and reliability networks and share best practices, successes and failures in EMEA.
- Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Process Engineering), minimum Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Preferably relevant experience in maintenance and/or process engineering, with extensive knowledge of reliability monitoring processes, techniques and equipment
- Strong leadership & hands-on capability, with good interpersonal skills and the ability to lead cross functional teams in reliability improvement efforts
- Ability to plan, prioritize and implement multiple concurrent projects
- Good communication and presentation skills (both oral and written) in German as well as in English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Firm personal computer and software skills (SAP, MS-Office etc.) `