This job is currently Archived,
Release Engineer - Czechia
Posted on : 12 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
Your regular day as Release Engineer includes:
- Working closely with a release manager to execute activities in release preparation.
- Working collaboratively across IT teams including developers, testers project managers, scrum masters, product owners and supplier partners.
- Environment creation and management across development, test and production.
- Test data preparation.
- User account management for specified environments.
- Preparation and execution of data loads.
- Manage and monitor data migration for production go-live.
- Setup and pull down activities for all environments, including maintaining environment information in key repositories.
- Scripting and automation of building, deploying and updating environments.
- Feedback and continuously improve the software engineering practices for environment and release management.
You need to have
- At least 2 years of previous application development experience. Solid understanding of project management principles preferred.
- Proven experience in at least two object oriented programming languages.
- Proven experience in at least one test automation toolset
- Agile development expertise
- Ability to work independently, as well as a productive and collaborative team member
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Knowledge of Oracle, Linux, Unix and windows administration, especially experience of systems administrator type roles.
- Scripting and SQL experience.
- However we will be happy if you also know or heard of one of these
- Understanding of object orientated programming languages.
- Scripting languages
After sometime you will learn
To use release life-cycle management tools, and you will gain experience of working in a large scale global portfolio of IT programs supporting the pharmaceutical business areas of research, manufacturing , back office systems, and marketing and sales.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Database, Oracle, Pharmaceutical Sales, Engineering, Technology, Sales