This job is currently Archived,
Regulatory Senior Associate - Belgium
Posted on : 19 February 2017
- Our company is one of the largest companies in the consumer health and personal care industry in Europe.
- Our company has a wide brand portfolio including top brands.
- Our company has managed to build a high performance, customer-focused organization which today is directly active in 35 countries, serving a high potential market of prescription-free, consumer-oriented health products.
- Its headquarters are based in Belgium.
- Our company is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Senior Associate
- The primary purpose of this role is to be Responsible for a meaningful volume of maintenance projects but also starting to develop skills in NPD (both executional and strategic).
- To act as a Generalist across categories, territories.
- To further develop skills in executing more complex regulatory projects.
- Contribute beyond product projects into functional change projects, executing improvements in the team
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Min. 3 years regulatory experience or other relevant function
- Good understanding of the workings of Global Competent Authorities
- Current awareness of legal framework and forthcoming legislation that will affect the business
- Developing leadership skills with evidence in effective negotiation, strategic thinking and prioritisation
The job holder will:
- Ensure full personal compliance with Company Codes of Conduct
- Achieve the necessary standards of technical service, product quality, efficiency, training, documentation, quality and compliance.
- Ensure appropriate reporting through the business to enable appropriate tactical and strategic decisions to be made to protect, enhance and develop the business
- Spend sufficient time at the sites relevant to their role, to be able to develop and maintain understanding of the processes and people, communications/relationships
- Have a thorough understanding of the legal and technical framework within which we operate.
- The job holder may be representing the company externally and, where appropriate, may be interacting with the Executive Team and/or company colleagues