Regulatory Affairs Officer Cosmetic Products - France
- Our company is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services.
- Our company services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- As a result of the deployment of a new project we are now seeking a Regulatory Affairs Officer Cosmetic Products in order to manage cosmetic products regulatory activities for Europe and international areas: export dossiers, notification, validation of formulas and artworks.
- Collect the required information from internal staff and external partners and verify its completeness and consistency.
- Assess regulatory compliance substances, raw material, formula, packaging and labeling elements, product information and claims and elements of communication, promotion based on regulations in force, the relevant guidelines and customer guidelines.
- Prepare, update, write, check and compile the necessary regulatory documents on file required for marketing.
- Submit to the competent authorities and local partners transmit the information required for the placing on the market and management of the lifecycle of the product within the time allowed.
- Apply the authorization process on the market until approval if relevant.
- Participate in the development of external partners network if relevant.
- Provide regulatory support to clients and associates
- Education Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree in a science related field
- Experience 3 years minimum of professional experience required in a similar position in international regulatory affairs and project management in the cosmetic industry .
- Expert in Cosmetic regulatory affairs ( export and international are required) and databases management
- You are used to work in a multidisciplinary team, coordinate international partners and have great organizational skills and are recognized for your discipline and your pro-activity.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written) for daily contacts with local and internationally partners.
- Good communication / communication
- Competitive salary package
- Training and development
- International and growing company
- Dynamic environment