This job is currently Archived,
Regulatory Affairs Manager 80-100% - Switzerland
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Our company is a consultancy company for Regulatory Affairs, Public Affairs, Legal & Compliance Management and Medical Communication.
- We support our international clients in the pharmaceutical as well as the med tech industry.
- The company regulatory affairs team identifies appropriate regulatory pathways for development, submission, post-market maintenance and surveillance of healthcare products.
- You have an excellent opportunity to apply and further develop your knowledge and experience in Regulatory Affairs from preclinical to marketing authorization and life-cycle maintenance of healthcare products.
- Supporting in identification of regulatory strategy
- Interaction with Health Authorities including support for preparation of briefing books
- Preparation and submission of regulatory dossiers for company clients
- Interaction with client contact persons
- Study in Life Sciences or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role in consulting or pharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience and sound understanding of the European regulatory processes
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly motivated and open minded personality, able to work in an international and growing environment
- Able to work independently and on own responsibility under pressure
- Fluent in English; additional languages (e.g. German) welcome
- EU or Swiss citizen, or valid Swiss work permit