Regulatory Affairs Director, Americas - United States
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Regulatory Affairs Director, Americas
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Director heading up all regional regulatory affairs activities in the Americas. The job is based at our North America headquarter in greater Raleigh area, NC reporting to the Head of Global Regulatory Affairs working out of Denmark.
As a Regulatory Affairs Director, you’re expected to bring strong senior leadership in people management, project execution, issue mitigation and business partnering. The latter is critical for the job and you should possess a commercial orientation and have a talent of building strong relationship to internal customers in larger organizations.
You’ll be the functional lead of a team of 9 people located in North America, Canada and South America and be overall responsible for registration and legal compliance of all Novozymes products sold in the Americas.
In this position, you need:
- A Master of Science or equivalent in science (biotechnology, biology, microbiology or related field)
- A legal background and knowledge of regulatory requirements and legislation highly desired
- Several years of Regulatory Affairs experience from relevant industry or authority
- An ability to work at a strategic level and to translate legislation into product related requirements
- Extensive technical knowledge of enzymes
- Several years’ experience in working with cross disciplinary projects in an international setting
- Strong communication skills
- A track record of leadership, ownership and drive
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Application deadline: April 30, 2017