This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 17 January 2017
- Our company is now looking to fill this new and exciting opportunity.
- The role is a key position in our Regulatory Function and the scope is but not limited to as listed below.
- Extend the company business license to include aquaculture products
- Prepare registration dossier according to Indonesian requirements and documents for amendment of commercial products
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities to obtain registration certificate approval or amendment approval
- To ensure regulatory compliance for all products with the current laws and regulations
- Support clinical activities in the country
- Support marketing activities regarding promotional materials approval, requested documents
- Support logistics function regarding goods importation and ensuring that all documents are aligned with local requirements
- Arrange and update packaging artworks of registered products by collaborating with logistic function and manufacturing sites to meet local regulatory requirements.
- Others as assigned by supervisor.
- Our company is a global animal health company dedicated to supporting customers and their businesses in ever better ways.
- Building on 60 years of experience, we deliver quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services.
- We are working every day to better understand and address the real-world challenges faced by those who raise and care for animals in ways they find truly relevant.
Find a Job Find Candidates