Registration Representative - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- In cooperation with Nordic, European and Global colleagues, prepare, maintain and submit registrations for our company Crop protection products in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- The job includes multiple interactions with various types of stakeholders, as national authorities and institutes, local farmers’ organizations, customers, development colleagues and business teams.
- The tasks vary substantially from day to day, and multiple projects are running in parallel.
- Example of tasks are writing a local label for a product, applying for trial permits, calling authorities to ask for guidance, review a section of a registration dossier, fill out application forms, submit an application to an authority, work with expert teams on finding agriculturally viable rates for a new product, support a farmers organization with a minor use application, explain national developments to the European team, explain regulatory matters to the business teams etc.
- University degree in agronomy/biology (agronomist) or similar.
- Experience from working as agronomist in the agricultural sector and/or with official authorities/institutes is valuable.
- Good common sense
- Team worker
- Can take own initiatives and be self-going
- Service minded approach towards authorities
- Can work with different types of cultures
- Accurate in reading and writing /can explain complicated things in layman terms/effective in communication
- Enjoys working on multiple tasks in parallel
- Is not stressed or frustrated in an ever-changing environment
- Very good in English
- Good knowledge in one Scandinavian language