Regional Thought Leader Liaison - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Regional Thought Leader Liaison role is field-based position focused on working closely with Key Opinion Leaders at Retina clinics as the company Retina Product expert/champion and to ensure cross-functional resources are made available as appropriate to facilitate the advocacy of our company & its products.
- In this role, the individual will work closely with field and home office based colleagues in Marketing, Medical, Sales, Patient Support and Corporate Accounts
- Act as company brand lead for national / regional KOL relationships
- Strategically assess and identify critical market analytics based on KOL feedback required to ensure brand success
- Act as the primary liaison between KOLs / Retina Clinics and home office cross-functional teams.
- Facilitating cross-functional planning and execution of regional and national advisory boards
- Capturing KOL feedback and delivering to Brand in order to support the brand strategy
- Capture quarterly feedback, derived from Brand needs, on targeted customers across the country
- Serve on cross-functional Brand teams, bring back to Brands Feedback from Regional internal/external customers on message and program execution
- Provide competitive intelligence gained through targeted customers;
- Planning and executing Speaker Training Meetings with Brand
- Providing individual speaker coaching on approved slide decks
- Actively collaborate with Brand, Sales, and field based Training to support training needs for field based internal customers
- Providing brand with novel programming formats and content recommendations based on KOL feedback
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree preferred
- MS experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills, experience leading teams
- Launch experience and understanding of local managed markets environment preferred
- 10+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: field sales, product marketing, or medical / clinical experience in the same or related therapeutic area within the pharmaceutical / biotech industry.
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong project management experience, including superior analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines.
- Ability to assemble and lead cross-functional teams toward a shared vision of success.
- Ability to travel to meetings/trainings/programs as necessary
- Valid driver's license
- Must reside within the geographic area of the assigned territory
- Ability to travel around 80% required
- The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.