Regional Strategic Account Manager, Household Care, Europe - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Household Care & Technical Industries, you will take part in providing game-changing biological solutions that improve industrial processes and everyday products from textiles to detergents.
Regional Strategic Account Manager, Household Care
- Are you a real sales professional looking for an exceptional opportunity to join a market leading premium brand, which gives high priority to creating exciting jobs and which provides career development and progression in a stimulating international working environment driven by spark, passion, science and openness?
- Our company is looking to hire an outstanding Regional Strategic Account Manager for the Household Care industry to manage and contribute to attractive growth opportunities in top accounts in Europe.
- In this position you will develop our business with top accounts in the Private Label industry; analyse and understand markets; find insights that challenge our customers and ensure the development and execution of strategy, joint projects and specific objectives towards key accounts – including the achievement of the sales budget. You will also create a pipeline of ideas that bring value to our customers, relish a technically oriented sales process and have a natural interest for understanding the technical aspects of the industry.
- You will achieve outstanding results in a B2B selling role and lead complex negotiations and also provide and coordinate superior customer support to ensure a high quality standard in technical, supply chain and commercial interactions between customers and our company.
- As a Strategic Account Team leader you will ensure that everyone in the team is motivated and has a clear picture of the strategic account plan and their individual responsibilities. You will communicate progress to the different functions involved, and coach and give feedback to team members.
In this position you need to:
- Have a University degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably from producers or suppliers of the detergent related industry or in the retail industry as a category manager.
- Speak French and German fluently.
- Have a strategic mindset, but you have the ability to see around corners.
- Have demonstrated business acumen with sales experience and a challenger sales profile that make rethink to your customers. If you can find market insights and tailor solution for the customers.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills, you can forge lasting business relationships, you have thorough understanding of account management.
- Have strong execution capabilities, as well as initiative and ability to work independently; you are self-driven.
- Have a positive spirit a team player attitude and enjoy finding and testing different ideas.Ideally the position is based in the Denmark, but other locations in Europe may be possible. You will report to the Industry Sales Director.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.