Regional Sales Manager South West (m/f) - Germany
As Regional Sales Manager you will be primarily responsible for supervising the activities of sales representatives and attaining sales objectives for the region.
- Manage a team of sales representatives; responsible for revenue generated by the team.
- Oversee the administration of sales policies and programs to meet sales and profit goals for the territory.
- Promote products and/or services for the team; high level of understanding of products and services offered and the industry;
- Placement of products.
- Achieve sales and collection targets in assigned territory.
- Manage distributor and dealer network, including network expansion.
- Regular follow up on the performance of the dealer on the key products.
- Serve as a role model / mentor to others; provides coaching to sales reps.
- completed agricultural studies (B.Sc. or M.Sc.) with experience in sales and consulting of seed
- several years experience in sales
- Computer literate - MS applications
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills