This job is currently Archived,
Regional Sales Manager - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our company products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Develop and execute regional sales plans and activities in conjunction with BU Head
- Monitor regional sales performance on an ongoing basis, to initiate corrective actions, prepare reports, summaries, analyses and documentation on all aspects of region sales management
- Support marketing activities such as sales promotion, training, market research, and execute special projects
- Integrate individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coach sales team accordingly
- Plan and manage control expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget
- Develop and maintain close relationship with dealers to ensure adherence to the company policy and alignment with the business strategy
- Responsible for providing continuous tools and education programs to group members to ensure up-to-date industry, competitor and product knowledge
- Build an engaged sales team by providing strong leadership and implementing appropriate R.E.D. initiatives in partnership with HR
- Degree holder in medicine, medical, or sales and marketing related area
- At least 3 years sales & marketing experience, with hands on managerial experience
- Proven record in sales management, and key account management. Channel management preferred