This job is currently Archived,
Regional Sales Manager Primary Care & Pulmonary Hypertension - Switzerland
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career
- Managing Primary Care products and services in your region, including responsibility for meeting sales targets.
- Recruiting, managing and developing the performance and potential of a team of medical sales representatives in order to meet your targets, bearing in mind the expectations of healthcare stakeholders, company requirements and standards, ethical and social norms, and legal and regulatory conditions, especially the provisions of the code of conduct for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Acting as a role model and resource for listening to and understanding the needs of healthcare stakeholders and managing your own healthcare stakeholders.
- The Regional Sales Manager manages operations in line with the marketing strategy and the resources allocated, ensuring the efficiency of the investments made and initiatives implemented in their region.
- Making recommendations for optimising customer focus and resources (deploying sales representatives and allocating the advertising budget) geared towards maximising growth and efficiency.
Personnel management and support
- Maintaining a high-performing, highly professional team by identifying, recruiting, integrating and developing the best sales representatives and encouraging their loyalty.
- Managing and developing staff in all facets of the profession in line with requirements.
- Building on his/her familiarity with the requirements of healthcare stakeholders, the market, the competition and the medicines and services for which they are responsible, the Regional Sales Manager manages the resources available to them in order to meet sales targets and maximise operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Business management: knowledge of the city and hospital market, strategic plan and tools to aid decision-making
- Customer focus (listening skills, ability to communicate and manage leaders)
- Staff management (supporting change, team spirit and cooperation, encouraging personal development)
- Driving licence, including successful completion of a defensive driving course
- Fluent French, German/English/Italian are a plus
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Regional Manager, Law, Manager, Pulmonary, Healthcare, Management, Legal