This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 24 June 2017
Do you have the uFactor?
- You know that success is a result of what you do every day and the way you do it.
- You thrive on making every experience terrific for yourself and for others.
- You understand that great things spring from great relationships, and that the best product in the world will delight a customer only when really great people stand behind it. You genuinely care about making a difference in people s lives, and are creative and collaborative in finding ways to do it.
- If this sounds like you, you could have the uFactor and you might be interested in this opportunity:
Committed to your success that s the Unitron Way.
- Grant, our Sales Director for the Brand, is looking for a motivated and driven Regional Sales Manager to join our sales team supporting our customers.
- As part of our team, you will contact accounts by phone and travel to promote and sell products, protected territory, loyalty programs and Open Houses.
- You will also identify and cultivate relationships with customers & business owners with whom we can strategically partner to drive sales growth, help build referral partner networks, and achieve repeat/referral business.
- Achieve individual revenue and unit budget goals for given territory through successful consultative services that focus on the individuality and uniqueness of each customer and prospect
- Successfully guide new customers through an on boarding process.
- Innovate constantly to achieve customer goals
- Clearly understand market dynamics and how to use data to drive decision making
- Contact active and inactive accounts (minimum of 30/day) utilizing provided tools
- Fill order information from daily calls for product or support materials
- Occasional travel to seminars, potentially some evenings/weekends
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with a mature, professional demeanor.
- Acute detail orientation with a willingness and commitment to follow up.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, making sales decisions based on the requirements of accounts, user needs, and company policies.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Windows) and a strong technical aptitude.
High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor s degree preferred, but may be commensurate with experience.
- 3+ years experience in sales or customer service required, preferably within the hearing aid industry.
- Previous telephone sales experience desired.
Do you have what it requires to join the hearing company that delivers exceptional customer experience through renowned personal service and products that make a real difference in people s lives? We offer an exciting and challenging position with growth opportunities in an energetic organization and fast-growing industry.
We believe in recognition and fair reward for a job well done.
Find a Job Find Candidates