This job is currently Archived,
Regional Sales Manager France & Spain - Netherlands
Posted on : 22 November 2016
As a regional sales manager you are responsible to achieve sales targets and company commercial objectives in the designated region. This includes both direct sales as well as support to our partners and distributors.
- Meeting revenue target assigned for the region
- Maintaining updated sales forecast databases
- Participating in preparation and execution of sales plans for both direct sales and commercial partners
- Providing on-site demonstrations
- Participating in local, regional and national trade shows
- Participate in gathering customer feedback on products
- Where applicable support Medis partners and distributors in these countries
Education and ExperienceD.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in (bio)medical imaging, an IT related discipline, or in business administration
- Sales experience in the medical imaging market
- Familiar with the health care market (hospitals, clinics, radiology or imaging centers)
- International business experience
- Customer-oriented, representative and responsible
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Flexible with a hands-on and pro-active mentality
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in English as well as in French and/or Spanish
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Willing to travel frequently
We are a highly innovative company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Our products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our latest developments may have a high impact in the diagnosis and treatment of patients undergoing PCIs. We have close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 25 years of its existence, we have obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
Office location: As a regional sales manager you will work from our corporate office.
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions