Regional Sales Manager - Central Europe - Netherlands
- Our company is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products.
- Our company develops, manufactures and sells histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
- It has achieved its success and solid reputation by providing timely, ingenious solutions for everyday challenges that laboratories have to deal with.
- We currently employ approximately 160 staff covering various locations in Europe.
- Responsible for sales targets in several countries within Central Europe
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Identifying opportunities for revenues growth
- Confident, a self-starter and a convincing business partner
- People oriented and sales driven
- Willing to travel international (minimum 40%)
- A relevant Professional Qualification or University level with a minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Sales in Medical Diagnostics (hematology /clinical chemistry), with a preferred experience in histology, pathology, cytology, IHC and high capital investments
- A proven track record in Sales (b-to-b) and Account Management
- Consultative selling knowledge and experience
- Enjoy building strong working relationships with the distributors on all levels
- Can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and in writing
- Have strong communication, presentation, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Join an well respected privately owned company with a young and ambitious team.
- Our culture is friendly and open. Our company is a top player in the market because we focus on our staff the way we focus on our customers.
- We offer an interesting package including an attractive bonus, a pension plan fully paid by our company and other benefits.