Regional Sales Manager - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
What you'll be doing:
- Recruit sales professionals and craft individual sales development plans.
- Accurately forecast to sales revenue targets, manage regional expense budgets and negotiate contracts with key accounts within the academic & government marketplace.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sales professionals, recommend changes where necessary and coach to the prescribed changes, while promoting a collaborative, highly-productive team environment.
- Perpetuate innovative selling approaches and sharpen prospecting acumen through regular coaching of the sales team.
- BS in the Life Sciences.
- Sales experience in the academic & government market with a minimum of 5 years in sales within the Life Sciences.
- Previous sales management experience a plus.
- Successful track record in sales.
- Successful track record in sales leadership a plus.
- Mature interpersonal skills, strong verbal & written communication skills, familiarity with SFDC & Microsoft office software.
- Competitive pay and great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k and more.
- Opportunities for growth and training.
- Stability of a profitable 60+ year old company.
- Great work environment.
- Our company is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products.
- With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
- Our company was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better result
- EEO/AA Employer/Veterans/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Gender/Age