Regional Sales Manager – Asia Pacific – Australia Based
Asia Pacific - Australia Based.
Sales & Marketing
Sales Director – Asia Pacific
Responsible for sales of Aerogen products through distributor partners in markets in the Territory which have future development potential, with an initial focus on defined target markets in ANZ and SE Asia. Expectation to develop these markets to have a major Aerogen market presence and contribution.
Duties / Responsibilities
Responsible for achieving budget sales revenue for Aerogen in the defined territory
- Manage and support current Aerogen distribution partners in Territory
- Review current distribution channels, identify new partners where applicable and find appropriate partners in new markets for development
- Formalise business plans for those markets considered a focus and develop with distribution partner
- Build relationships with key decision makers in territory, particularly in focus markets, and work with clinical and Marketing to add KOL’s from territory
- Work closely with Customer Services in Galway to ensure a smooth process for placement and delivery of orders
- Launch new products in territory in combination with Marketing
- Assist Regulatory where applicable in gaining new market approvals in Territory
- Support VP, Sales Operations with relationship with key OEM partners in Territory
Be innovative in creating new opportunities for Aerogen products
- Any other duties at the request of your manager
Ability to work within a team environment to achieve agreed company goals
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Innovative and entrepreneurial
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills
- Be strategically aware
- Be available for frequent International business travel in Territory expected to exceed 40% of business time
- Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel or business necessity
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS Office
Education / Experience
Minimum of a degree
At least five years relevant experience in the medical technology sector, ideally in Respiratory products with some experience of managing distribution partners
Closing Date for Application
Closing Date: 14th January 2018
Aerogen is the world’s leading medical device company specialising in the design, manufacture and commercialisation of aerosol drug delivery systems.
Founded in Galway, Ireland in 1997, we have grown to become the global leader in high-performance aerosol drug delivery, partnering our technology with the leading mechanical ventilation companies.
Aerogen technology is used by millions of patients and caregivers in over 75 countries worldwide.
To find out more go to www.aerogen.com