This job is currently Archived,
Regional Sales Director New Haven United States,
Posted on : 29 June 2017
Professionally represents our company in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory. Implement the company sales/marketing disease, diagnostic and branded education awareness programs. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
- Achieve or exceed sales objectives in their region.
- Attract, engage, coach and develop a high performing team of Regional Account Managers (RAM) in achieving or exceeding their territory sales objectives
- Conduct regular field visits and business reviews with RAMs, as well as customer visits to ensure that proper programs and messages are being utilized and commitments are followed through.
- Provide feedback (verbal, field coaching reports, etc.) following customer and field visits that address and support both business development and career development needs of the RAM.
- Lead RAMs in the development of Tactical Action Plans with marketing, promotional, and educational resources and ensure proper implementation.
- Create, build and maintain relationships and regular communication with physicians and key thought leaders.
- Responsible for leading RAM Team to develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
- Ensure a high level of expertise and service is delivered to all customers.
- Ensure the team effectively partners with all internal stakeholders on critical accounts.
- Develop, lead and facilitate team POA meetings
- Responsible for regular input on the US Brand Strategy for Soliris
New Haven US
Find a Job Find Candidates