This job is currently Archived,
Regional Quality Partner - Belgium
Posted on : 04 August 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Regional Quality team, based in our offices in Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Regional Quality Partner.
- Are you someone who needs to be purposeful and passionate no matter what? You are a ‘purpossionate’ person for our company.
- This remarkable blend of talent means you are on a personal mission to improve patient well being.
As a 'purpossionate' person and Regional Quality Partner you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Be in contact with multiple stakeholders
- Have an international scope
- Be proactive and seek new ways for process improvements
As a 'purpossionate' person and Regional Quality Partner you will contribute by:
- Overseeing the Quality Management System life cycle management for the world-wide company affiliates (EMEA, APAC, Americas)
- Being responsible for reporting on the QA deliverable and GxP status of the affiliates in accordance with GXP, our company and national legal requirements.
- Assuring that identified gaps between the local Quality Management System and the Global Quality Management System are properly addressed.
- Providing expert support to the Regional Quality Heads for ensuring compliance of the local Quality Management System with the life cycle management of the Global Quality Management System.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and propose solutions.
- Ensuring that within the Affiliate the global and local GxP training programs are established, the content is compliant with global and local QMS, and implemented in the electronic training management system. Ensure efficient information flow and effective communication between the involved internal and external stakeholders
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years working in the pharmaceutical industry in a GMP quality systems management position (QMS). Operational GxP experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Be able to act in most circumstances without direct supervision and handle complex situations.
- Be able to effectively interact with different cultures/ geographies and internal and external personnel on many aspects of quality related matters.
- Have the ability to manage several projects/ activities in parallel within the area of expertise and demonstrate professional maturity in difficult situations.
- Fluent in English
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Quality Manager, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality, Science, Technology