Regional Order Fulfillment Manager - Thailand
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Regional Order Fulfillment Manager is responsible for translating Technology Solution’s global supply chain, customer services, planning and logistics strategies and priorities into an Asian strategy; driving its deployment and providing effective leadership to the regional teams.
Overall main responsibilities include the following output:
- Drive performance of the Asian Supply Chain, Customer Service and Logistics functions through management of direct and shared teams;
- Work closely with global planning function in translating planning strategy and driving regional supply review as part of global S&OP process and ensure translating into inventory and services optimization at economic sourcing.
- Partner with Purchasing with respective domain in Asian zone, ensure feedback on vendor performance and assist in vendor local management as agreed criteria and deploy Purchasing policies where delegated.
- Accountable for managing services levels, SC Excellence metrics and cost, including balancing inventory working capital with global planning teams;
- Propose, manage and/or participate in SC Excellence initiatives;
- Maintain a culture of Customer Focus and Continuous Improvement;
- Adherence and deployment of Technology Solutions global processes, guidelines and standards;
- Ensure strong cross-regional and cross-functional collaboration related to supply chain processes, use functional networks for best practice sharing
- Ensuring that the use of ERP systems is aligned with the global design/network information requirements;
- Active member of the SAP implementation team
- Work well within a relatively flat organization while effectively managing teams as a “working manager”
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or related major.
- APICS certification a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management specifically working for manufacturing organization within the physical goods industry (chemical, pharmaceutical, food, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years management experience, managing and developing diverse teams.
- Proficient system skills including Excel and PowerPoint. SAP experience is a plus.
- Team player with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% - 30% including some international travel.