Regional Medical Liaison - Oncology - United Kingdom
- Our company is one of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies, with global revenue in excess of $18 billion and over 18,000 employees globally.
- For more than 35 years, our company has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient.
- Our company has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
- This position is a Regional Medical Liaison (RML) field-based position for the Oncology Therapeutic Area to cover London and the surrounding areas, so the applicant should live in or around London.
- The RML will interact with key opinion leaders/healthcare professionals to communicate and advance company's scientific platform, as aligned with company's corporate goals, objectives and affiliate medical plans and provide feedback based on those field interactions.
- The RML will interact with key healthcare professionals including doctors, pharmacists and nurses.
- The RML is integral in ensuring accuracy in the communication of data on our products across the medical and scientific community.
- This role also supports company and investigator sponsored research.
- All RML activities will be conducted in compliance with UK ABPI and company regulatory standards.
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, nursing, pharmacy or scientific degree
- Preferred Qualifications/Experience:
- Substantial work experience and knowledge within the Oncology therapeutic area
- Substantial work experience as an RML or equivalent field based Medical role
- Knowledge and experience of the ABPI code, regulatory affairs and drug safety