This job is currently Archived,
Regional Medical Liaison Multiple Sclerosis Munich Germany,
Posted on : 03 August 2017
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
- Our company is a global bio pharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- Extensive experience in Medical Affairs and/or drug development supporting specialty care compounds/products required.
- Several years clinical or medical affairs experience in inflammation/immunology; MS therapeutic area experience highly desirable.
- Value proposition knowledge desirable.
- Business travel of more than 50% is required.
- The Regional Medical Liaison (RML) is a member of a field-based team of scientists who function as an extension of the EMEA Medical Affairs organization.
- RMLs are responsible for developing and enhancing professional relationships with medical thought leaders involved in various phases of product development. RMLs provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced manner and provide clinical/scientific support for our company and the EMEA Medical Affairs department.
- The emphasis of this position is the close collaboration with MS experts, Clinical R&D, CROs and medical affairs functions to ensure that our company becomes a partner to the Neurology community.
- As appropriate the RML will have responsibility to provide insights and education to HCPs on our company products and the medical value they deliver.
- This is a field-based position and requires professionals with established credibility to interact with thought leaders and centers of excellence.
- The position involves travel of more than 50%.
Responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and healthcare stakeholders in disease states of strategic importance to our company.
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community and healthcare provider setting in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Collaborate with the Clinical organization to enhance patient enrollment in company sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies (as required).
- Act as a primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator initiated research.
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action (POAs).
- Assist in the reconnaissance of Market landscape determination and competitive intelligence including therapeutic trends and unmet needs within the appropriate disease states and marketplace and provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific. information and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of in-country market access environment.
- Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
- Strong identification with our company s values.
- Completed Bachelor s degree.
- Extensive experience in Medical Affairs and/or drug development supporting specialty care compounds/products.
- Clinical/protocol experience needed.
- Current working knowledge of local (several countries or territory), legal, regulatory, and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to industry interactions with health-care professionals.
- Ability to effectively partner and maintain relationships within the medical community.
- Ability to work cross functionally especially with market access and commercial teams.
- Effective communication at all times. Experience in delivering complex messages to various internal and external customers with a track record of effective and impactful presentations.
- Superior interpersonal and organizational skills with high emotional intelligence.
- Excellent listener; inclusive, seeks broad input and feedback; frequent and effective feedback/follow-up.
- Ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Overnight business travel of more than 50% is required.
- Completed MD, DO, PharmD, MSN, PhD or MS in a scientific discipline.
- Several years clinical or medical affairs experience in inflammation/immunology; MS therapeutic area experience. " Value proposition knowledge.
- MS experience.
- Good command of English.
Munich BY DE
Find a Job Find Candidates