- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), and establish and maintain scientific relationships with KOLs; connecting KOLs in academic and community centers.
- Act as primary liaison to investigators interested in developing and performing investigator initiated research
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national medical communication plans
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider setting in both group and one-on-one situations
- Provide medical support to cross functions.
- Provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific teams and opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Develop and present internal therapeutic area training modules.
- Provide congress updates and act as a point of medical/ scientific expertise internally for ad-hoc as well as structured training requests.
- Responds to Health Care Providers requests for clinical / scientific information
- Works in a compliant manner and contributes to the culture of the wider team in up-skilling compliance skills
- Master degree or above in clinical medicine.
- Ability to synthesize recent scientific information, analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in networks including with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to partner and maintain relationships within the medical community
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English is required
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Strong project and process building and management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize.
- Proven team player with ability to navigate cross functionally.
- Values consistent with company values
- Be able to travel 30% or more.