Regional Medical Lead - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- To set the local Medical strategy in alignment with global and regional functions.
- To build, manage and lead the Medical Team, this includes cross-functional coordination, communication and reporting, project oversight and budget management for the team with a proactive, empowering leadership style, business acumen and high ethical standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders & ensure relevant medical training for all medical and commercial staff
- As the Responsible Person, ensure compliance, pharmacovigilance & safety SOPs are in place and effective.
- Collaborate with commercial, Market Access and Regulatory affairs within the country.
- To work with direct-report Country leads in the region to effectively manage medical resource utilization, leveraging subject matter expertise across the region
- Manages the medical team and integrate into the regional operating structure, based on the medical value model
- Ensures the assessment of Medical competencies, skills and effectiveness and is accountable for the performance management and organisational talent review process.
- Cooperates with local, regional and global colleagues in Medical and other departments
- Cooperates on regular basis and personally participates on relevant meetings, conference calls, virtual trainings.
- Ensures and supervises pharmacovigilance and supports regulatory service Cooperates with the Pharmacovigilance designated Service Partner on adverse events reporting.Ensures Trainings of the designated Service partner for internal procedures.
- Ensures medical information to external and internal stakeholders
- Provides medical information according to relevant SOP
- Ensures Reviews of the promotional and non-promotional materials
- Supervises and approves the materials in Zinc
- Ensures that all activities are compliant with all applicable external regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Supports compliance activities amongst others by providing trainings and developing SOPs.
- Ideally a minimum of 15 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry (7 years in Medical Department)
- Capabilities to manage a medical team
- Precise and accurate working style.
- Strong ability to communicate medical information.
- Strong presentation skills.
- PC skills (MS office)
- Willingness to travel on regular basis (50+%)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Multiple written and spoken languages preferred, English required
Medical Doctor or alternative higher natural science degree
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.