Regional Marketing Manager North America Food, Nutrition & Baking - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Regional Marketing Manager, Food, Nutrition & Baking, North America– Franklinton NC
We are looking for an energetic, results and action-oriented Regional Marketing Manager for the Food, Nutrition and Baking industry. In this role, you will use your knowledge of the Food, Nutrition and Baking industry to drive market leadership and manage the interaction between sales and marketing to drive profitable growth. In this role, you will play a key role in developing regional marketing strategies together with our sales and technical managers to achieve our growth ambition. You will utilize your analytical skills in building the best value proposition for the food, nutrition and baking markets in the region by doing market research, customer mapping, targeting product launches, pricing, market communication, etc. You will provide support to the sales team participating in customer meetings and be an active member of account teams for key customers and channel partners in the region.
The Regional Marketing Manager will define together with global marketing the price strategies for the region and be a key contributor for the identification and management of the near to market initiatives in the region. The role will also contribute as a member of the global marketing team to participate in decision-making and champion innovation. In addition, the regional marketing manager will manage projects and product launches to drive business growth. Lastly, the regional marketing manager will also participate in relevant industry events and directly interface with customers and oversee media communication activities.
If you are looking for challenging opportunities in a stimulating environment with ambitious challenges, have strong business acumen and a structured approach, you may be the leader we are looking for.
- Masters of Business Administration in marketing, economics, or other business related field. Additional degrees in related technical field such as Food Science, Biology, Chemistry a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant marketing experience in B2B food, nutrition and baking industry
- Strong leadership skills, business acumen and the ability to build relationships while navigating in an international networking culture and business environment
- Superior communication skills, attention to detail, taking initiative and demonstrated ability to help marketing team to translate strategic plans into actionable, measurable tasks
- Proactive, strong problem-solving skills and curiosity for exploring new topics in details. Demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute, sense of ownership and drive for results
- High-energy with proven organization and time management skills.
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Application deadline: 5/5/2017