This job is currently Archived,
Regional Market Access Manager/Key Account Manager - Norway
Posted on : 28 May 2017
The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager:
The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager:
- Manages market access conditions in prioritized hospitals and regional health trusts such that company’s products are accessible to meet the medical needs of patients
- Maps the conditions (financial, organizational, etc.) and stakeholders that decisively influence access to company’s products
- Ensure that market access tools are adopted to be maximally relevant to stakeholders at the level of hospitals
- In alignment with sales/medical/marketing develop access strategies and tactics for prioritized hospitals and health trusts
- Executes activities that engage key stakeholders at the level of hospitals
- Undertake activities and projects with local budget holders to realize the value proposition between BBU and originals
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: is responsible of being the main expert of prioritized hospitals and health trusts with respect to conditions (financial and organizational) and stakeholders influencing the access conditions for company’s products. The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager keeps an updated stakeholder map and researches the main issues and developments for each prioritized hospitals and health trusts.
- In alignment with sales/medical/marketing, the (senior) market access manager builds an access plan/stakeholder plan with key objectives and tactics for each prioritized hospitals and health trusts.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: is the general expert on Field Market Access strategies and tactics.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: ensures that the market access tools, presentations, budget impact models that are developed by market access are highly relevant to stakeholders at hospitals. The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager is responsible of adapting and optimizing all materials to the needs of each activity/stakeholder interaction.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: develops new business concepts for field market access.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: manages hospital stakeholders at higher levels such as clinic heads, payer networks and decision making bodies in health trusts, local patient advocates, etc. to secure access to our medicines e.g. value communication to horizon scanning groups to ensure early awareness of BIIB MS franchise pipeline and thus to manage hospital funding issues e.g. closely collaborate with clinic heads giving them tools and arguments to raise awareness of neurology and cost of illness of MS, aiming at driving resources to neurology and increasing MS clinics budgets through horizontal prioritizations within county councils.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: coordinates across functions in order to increase the effectiveness of the regional access work taking place.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: manager proactively discusses tenders with key stakeholders within county councils.
- The Regional Field Market Access/ Key Account Manager: manager builds strong relationships with BIIB Regional Market access, the BIIB global market access network, affiliate-level partners to be aligned on global, regional and local strategies.
- Minimum 5 years of biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a Market Access role.
- We will expect a good understanding and experience of work with regional decision making bodies and payer groups, health economics/outcomes projects.
- Specific knowledge of the Norwegian health care system and life science experience is a prerequisite
- Strong drive
- Strong Influence/Persuasion/Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication/Interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong commercial attitude
- Strong business acumen
- Strong collaborator and ability to create stakeholder trust at different levels in the Health Care system
- Fluent in Norwegian & English is essential
- Master’s degree is strongly preferred in a science/analytic field or health care professional.
- The Market Access manager should have deep knowledge in health economics and related fields.
- It is critical that the (Senior) Market Access Manager easily can shift gears between lines of reasoning based on health economics, medical science and knowledge of local financial/organizational and political priorities.
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: Biotech, Account Manager, Regional Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Manager, Science, Sales, Management