Regional HR Business Partner - United Kingdom
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Position Overview - Basic Functions & Responsibility
- The Regional HRBP role is a critical HRBP role that supports senior leaders in EUCAN with regional (or global) responsbilities, and creates an effective bridge between Global Divisional HRBPs and the Country / Cluster HRD – ensuring alignment with strategic divisional priorities while ensuring effective pull through across the markets and region.
- The Regional HRBP needs to demonstrate strong business acumen and partnership – quickly learning key functional and divisional priorities globally and regionally, as well as strong HR team leadership and influencing skills, and an ability to manage within a complex labour environment, and across multiple divisions and stakeholders.
- Client responsibilities will include multiple senior leaders at AVP level and above, whose organisations are pan regional in scope.
- Current regional leaders include GSF leaders (eg Finance, IT), AH Commercial Europe VP, Research Labs (Regulatory Affairs VP, Global Clinical Development & Operations AVPs), Manufacturing Division (Supply Chain, Quality), and the regional HRBP will take on a number of these clients.
- Regional HRBPs will also be involved in leading strategic regional projects that may include M&A and Global/Regional organisation transformation.
- Translates business requirements into HR strategies and plans, with a strong focus on talent management and development, to deliver effective people strategy solutions for complex and long term business needs
- Leverages external insights on issues impacting the HR landscape, interprets internal/external business challenges, establishes alternative solutions, and determines the optimal course of action for HR related matters in line with business strategies and objectives.
- Develops organizational design across geographies and drives workforce planning across the Region in line with business objectives, emerging business opportunities and the external market and trends taking the local labor situation into account
- Coaches senior executives on leadership and organizational dynamics, acts as a trusted advisor to help advance organizational performance. Guides business leaders in successfully navigating HR tools and processes.
- Interfaces with local HRBPs, divisional and global HR partners and Centers of Excellence (CoE’s) to implement practical and appropriate HR solutions in delivering key Divisional objectives within the overall business and HR plan.
- Engages in continuous HR capability-building, actively shares experiences and coaches HR Business partners on professional and business related issues as required. Continually makes connections across Countries and Divisions in helping to create and sustain a ‘one team’ philosophy.
- Plays a key role in ensuring the EUCAN HR evolution and role focus is realized, thus helping to create a streamlined and fit for purpose professional HR service.
- Role requires an estimated 30% travel
- Role requires estimated 30% travel
- At least 10 years HR experience, preferably in an american multinational environment
- HR qualification. Masters degree desired
- In-depth understanding of the business and key business drivers.
- Ability to see the people and cross geography implications in complex business plans
- Experience in working across multiple geographies and business areas preferred
- Experience in managing labour environment
- Strategic thinking
- Strong persuasive and influencing skills
- Problem solving and innovative thinking
- Change management
- Coaching and consulting
- Building collaborative working relationships, working across boundaries, act as One HR role model
- Project Management/ Planning and organizing
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Consulting, Law, Supply, Compliance, Technology, Legal, Operations, Research