This job is currently Archived,
Regional Finance Business Partner - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- We have an exciting 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity for a Commercially astute, personable, qualified Accountant with proven Financial Business Partnering experience across multiple disciplines and cross-cultural settings.
- As the Regional Finance Business Partner you will build and maintain relationships with the SVP’s, Affiliate GM’s and FD’s within the Emerging Markets Region here at our company.
Purpose of the role
- You will be accountable for overseeing a secure and controlled environment for financial and management reporting and driving out strong ROI across the Region.
- You will support support, influence and challenge SVPs, Affiliate GMs and FDs within the Region to drive forward long term growth for the business, ensuring compatibility with the broader EMEA organisational strategic objectives, acting as a trusted Advisor and Business Partner.
- You will ensure that a robust and effective process is in place for investment evaluation; as well as providing financial advice and support on opportunities for revenue growth and margin improvement within the assigned countries.
- You will have proven influencing and challenging business leaders on their strategic choices and investment decisions, and provide financial insight, quality analysis and commercial recommendations to support informed decision making.
- You will support operational excellence, leading to better systems and ways of controlling and monitoring business performance. And introduce more efficient finance processes and innovative finance solutions through working closely with other Regional Finance Business Partners, Affiliate Finance Directors and other Operational colleagues.
- Provide effective and efficient processes and manage the communication with affiliates on BRM’s and budgets.
- Providing value input to the Functional Finance Business Partners (i.e. Marketing) and FP&P department on financial assumptions for their countries for the planning process (i.e. rolling forecasts)
- You will operate as the key liaison between the Affiliates they are responsible for and Financial Planning & Insights (FP&I) to ensure an effective planning process.
- Direct the supply of financial information of all Affiliates they are responsible for in order to provide and enhance leadership information, and drive enhanced decision making.
- Improve Affiliate forecast accuracy, ensuring that risks & opportunities are well understood within their assigned countries.
- Ensure that early warnings are effectively communicated and are input into the development of scenarios and action plans.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis and interpretation on regional performance, cost trends, profitability and variances to senior management.
- Ensure the development of action plans for improvement of revenues/cost savings, support their implementation and control results.
- Support the local FD’s with KPI’s and efficiency calculations and generate profitability calculations for the evaluation of investments/projects and conduct performance reviews for projects and investments. Whilst supporting the provision of accurate and timely reporting and budgeting
- Ensure basic regulatory financial compliance requirements are maintained.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- An inspiring and dynamic work climate
- An attractive remuneration, which includes:
- Excellent pension policy
- Health insurance compensation
- Collective health insurance
- 25 Holidays