Regional Customer Operations Representative - Australia
- Receipt and processing from order to invoice using SAP
- Answer inquiries from internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Manage customer data to facilitate new accounts and amendments to existing accounts
- Manage orders and bookings with the 3rd party providers (warehousing and logistics).
- Track and Trace orders and recording shipment details
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Adherence to distribution related SOP's, BPP's and training
- 3-5 year’s customer service and order processing experience in pharmaceuticals or medical device (essential)
- Computer skills including strong previous experience with SAP and Excel
- Experience working across APAC region (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of distribution related regulatory and QA requirements
- Strong customer/patient focus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Prioritization and Organisational skills
- Adaptability to a multicultural environment essential
- Innovative and solution orientated
- Willingness to learn
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas.