This job is currently Archived,
Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist - United States
Posted on : 10 July 2017
- Responsible for the sale and clinical support of company products in Germany.
- Demonstrated track record for forging a strong working relationship with cross-functional teams especially sales and marketing.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue budget for company products within your territory.
- Drive and support company customers and partners in Germany .
- Provide Clinical Training and Support for Customers and Distributors.
- Launch new products in combination with Marketing in territory.
- Establish strong physician and clinician relationships
- Possess value based and strategic selling skills.
- Be innovative in creating new sales opportunities for company Ireland products.
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager.
- Conduct peer to peer and promotional events in your territory.
- Ability to work within a team environment, to achieve agreed company goals.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to influence the financial customers
- Critical strategic thinking, ability to shape both the medium and longer-term strategy of the business.
- Strong clinical acumen
- Strong learning application
- High energy and good sense of humor
- Strong territory management skills and proven ability to drive multiple opportunities
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage a complex sales process that has clinical and financial customers
- Demonstrate a high degree of influencing skills.
- Maintain established core business hours with additional hours and weekends as warranted by project assignment, required travel, or business necessity.
- Proficiency in use of desktop software applications, such as MS office.
Education / Experience
Minimum of a BA/BS Degree.
A documented Sales history of top performance versus peers with at least two years of experience selling Medical Devices to Hospitals in the territory /region either direct or through distributors. Experience selling into Critical Care and Emergency Departments is preferred.
- Our company is the world’s leading medical device company specializing in the design, manufacture and commercialization of aerosol drug delivery systems.
- Founded in 1997, we have grown to become the global leader in high performance aerosol drug delivery, partnering our technology with the leading mechanical ventilation companies.
- Our company technology is used by millions of patients and caregivers in over 75 countries worldwide.