Regional Channel Partner Manager - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible implementing the regional Channel Partner Planning and Channel Management strategy:
- Work with the Channel Partner Manager to provide input for overall Channel Partner Plan in China.
- Ensure the local regional teams are following the GCO Channel Partner policy for engaging Channel Partners.
- Understand the local business and channel development strategy.
- Working with the Channel Partner Manager and follow the Channel Partner Management process, execute regional channel development, monitoring, field inspection, inventory reporting, evaluation, alignment with commercial requirement, and assisting on business decision making.
Responsible for the management of the regional Channel Partner life cycle to ensure an the correct mix of Channel Partner and sub-Channel Partner coverage:
- Gate keeper for new appointments, renewals, and terminations of Channel Partner submissions to Corporate.
- Responsible (account owner) for Channel Partner term sheets, contracts, and pricing schedules are up to date in Aruvio, and manage any amendments as required.
- Ensure that the sub-Channel Partner lists used by regional Channel Partners are maintained in appropriate platform (Google Drive or Aruvio).
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales teams to ensure that the maintenance of the Channel Partners, and validate the appointment of new Channel Partners.
Review and manage Channel Partner performance and ensure data integrity on Channel Partner status and information in Aruvio, including SFDC (China only):
- Perform Channel Partner performance evaluations.
- Track Channel Partner performance on opportunities (win/ loss), inventory reporting, and alignment on company strategies.
- Will be the account owner of Channel Partner.
- Manage the Aruvio processes to ensure the integrity of Channel Partner information and that Channel Partner status is upto date at all times.
Work with the Pricing Control Specialist and Channel Partner Manager to manage the Pricing Control process to gather information on NDP, SPR, promotions and demo equipment sold to end customer by Channel Partners:
- Ensure that the Pricing Specialists have the appropriate service fee information to help with developing NDP to allow efficient contracting process.
- Work with Pricing Control Specialists to gather information on NDP pricing, SPR, Promotions.
- Work with Pricing Control Specialists to co-ordinate pricing audits.
Ensure regional Channel Partners complete company Compliance policy training and ensure appropriate training obligations are met by the regional Channel Partners:
- Work with Compliance and Ethics leads to ensure all compliance training by regional Channel Partners are complete.
- Understand the training requirements of regional Channel Partners and work with Regional Sales Managers to ensure this is completed.
Liase with key stakeholders such as Regional Sales Managers and Channel Partner Manager to ensure co-ordination of Channel Partner activities and processes, and provide feedback:
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales team on Channel Partner selection, appointment, renewals and terminations.
- Work with the Compliance and Ethics Leads, and Legal representatives to ensure regional Channel Partner requirements for contracts, DDs, termination checklist, amendments etc… are completed.
- Provide feedback to Regional Sales Managers on Channel Partner performance once performance evaluations completed.
Continuous process improvement and utilization of tools:
- Ensure the integrity of the data and Channel Partner data in Aruvio.
- Use the processes and templates outlined in the Channel Partner Management program to drive utilization of the program.
- Use the Google Drive as a common platform to store and share Channel Management information not stored in Aruvio.
- Business acumen in sales, marketing, finance or related areas and sharpened strategic capabilities
- Consulting experience or skills, ability to develop and successfully present business case
- Demonstrated ability to manage goals and objectives and aligning with global
- Ability to synthesize business and market information to draw insights and actionable recommendations
- Strong Analytical skills and knowledgeable on process setting and control
- Good communication skills with written and verbal English and Mandarin
- Practical knowledge of Clinical Diagnostics and Life Science market (preferable) or Medical related field (desirable) (5 years)
- Regional and/ or Sales management or Marketing experience (3 years)
- Experience in Price management and business analytics (desirable)