Regional Care Lead - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in this pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Bone Patient Value Unit (PVU) we are looking to fill the position of Regional Care Lead.
- This high-level customer engagement position will work to develop solutions that enhance the systematic detection and treatment of osteoporosis in post-fracture patients including improving the patient experience and outcomes across the key stakeholders; advancing patient value by being involved in the patient care continuum; and creating value for stakeholders and patients at a regional level.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the patient’s reality and the ecosystem of care.
- Take initiative and work towards creating patient value, rather than merely completing a task.
- Derive actionable solutions based on true insights rather than assumptions/opinions
- Invest in building trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As a 'drivenovative' person and Regional Care Lead you will contribute by:
- Being the lead point of contact within key accounts and developing relationships with senior-level stakeholders to drive value for patients by facilitating educational or other projects that can improve overall patient outcomes.
- Engaging with KOL’s in key accounts for forward looking strategy relevant to the disease state.
- Developing an extensive understanding of stakeholder operating model, organizational structure, patient population/flow and staff engagement model. Utilizing these insights to deliver individualized solutions that improve patient outcomes and close care gaps.
- Ensuring all activities within an account are coordinated with all team members to improve patient care.
- Working in a matrix environment encompassing both our company and partner team members.
- Performing field-based educational activities with respect to systematic detection and treatment of osteoporosis post fracture in conjunction with alliance partner and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) activities.
- Understanding key drivers of Regional Health Ecosystem surrounding patients, and influencing the development and implementation of solutions to improve patient outcomes. Developing and maintaining a comprehensive influence and network map for all ecosystems and relevant customers
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in science, business, marketing or healthcare, required
- Previous pharmaceutical/ biologic or Institutional/Large Account Management experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in account management, relationship development, internal asset coordination, and account penetration
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels including “C Suite” executive level experience and success
- Understanding of market access, reimbursement, and health care delivery systems
- Ability to develop, implement and coordinate strategic initiatives with cross functional stakeholders and alliance partners to successfully facilitate better care for patients in osteoporosis
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company.
- We focus on discovering and developing innovative medicines and lateral solutions that can transform the everyday lives of people living with severe disease.
- With more than 7500 people in approximately 40 countries, our company offers an exciting working environment where initiative can flourish and those with a ‘can-do’ attitude can thrive. Thinking holistically, working together, championing change, delivering impactful results…these are some of the key competencies we are constantly developing, and looking for, at our company.
- Our company and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Job Segment: Pharmaceutical, Patient Care, Science, Healthcare