This job is currently Archived,
Regional Account Lead/Associate Director, South/South-East Sweden,
Posted on : 30 May 2017
- The difference between potential and achievement lies in the spark that fuels innovation and inventiveness; this is the space where our company has codified its 125-year legacy.
- With a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products, company s success is backed by ethical integrity, forward momentum, and an inspiring mission to achieve new milestones in global healthcare.
- Company s Global Human Health (GHH) Division abides by a patient first, profits later ideology.
- Results-driven and ambitious, this team of individuals represents a functional balance between meeting company objectives and the needs of people around the world.
- The division is comprised of sales and marketing professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing company's prescription medicines, vaccines, and other medical products to our customers worldwide.
Regional Account Lead is responsible for partnering with our Key Strategic Account(s) to:
- Drive Profitable Growth for our company
- Through best in class Customer Experience
- Leverage company full portfolio, but focus on business priorities
- This is a senior role with a high level of responsibility over all therapeutic areas within our company which interacts with the major decision-makers in the region, all TA within the company , part of matrix organization.
- As a Regional Account Lead, you will manage company business in the South/South-East of Sweden.
- Regional Account Lead reports to Strategic Accounts Head and is a part of a matrix organization.
As a Regional Account Lead you will develop and implement strategic, long-term business plans for the accounts that seek to drive value creation through the accomplishment of mutual strategic objectives between our company and the customer.
The Regional Account Lead has a strong understanding of:
- the customers and stakeholders who determine whether a brand is listed or purchased at their accounts
- the purchasing process within the account
- the funding model within the account
- the key unmet and/or evolving patient/customer needs within the account
- the overall Brand Priorities
- The Regional Account Lead should lead and partner with interdisciplinary teams to:
- Implement and maximize the strategic business plan for the account
- Ensuring One Merck voice to the Customer.
- The Regional Account Lead will build sustainable engagements and be the primary point of contact for the Key Strategic Account(s).
Experience and skills requirements:
- Previous experience in policy/market access from 5 to 10 years in a pharmaceutical company or in healthcare environment (tender/pharma units within county councils)
- Proven track record of experience of working with politicians/decision-makers
- Understanding of decision-making process in the region
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Drive and motivation to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to make rapid and disciplined decisions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
Your role at our company is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we re counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement.
Job Segment: Medical, Manager, Account Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Management, Sales, Science
EMEA Sweden Stockholm
Find a Job Find Candidates