REGIONAL ACCESS MANAGER - Spain
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing a business relationship with assigned regions in Spain, and accountable for access of company portfolio, business relationship, and customer experience with their audience: health care managers and technicians, and regional health authorities
The candidate will also:
- Understand the configuration of the health structure, policies and regulations, stakeholders, HTA, in order to maximize access and results, achieving specific agreements with health administration of the territory assigned, with the supervision of the RAM Associate Director.
- Deploy the ability of mapping their targets, collecting customer needs and develop a specific Regional Plan, aligning VoC and VoB.
- Build a close collaboration environment with customers, influence them, and negotiate win-win solutions and agreements. Establish strong long term relationships.
- Provide value propositions that ensure access and reputation, working in collaboration with other departments.
- Present brand´s value propositions and discuss OR/HTA data with assigned customers according to brand´s positioning/strategy
- Focus on Primary Care BU along the life span of our products, and Hospital BU in access and evaluation issues through close collaboration with Medical department, Business Intelligence and Market Access departments.
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Segment: Medical, Regional Manager, Manager, Business Intelligence, Healthcare, Management, Technology