Refractive Application Specialist - Indonesia
To strengthen our Applications Team in the Medical Business Group in Indonesia, we are seeking a Refractive Application Specialist
- Provide Refractive application training and application support to internal and external Customers
- Support users in the Operating & Clinic Room on the use of our company medical equipment and provide first level technical support
- Provide technical sales assistance in presentations, configuration selections and refractive solutions
- Liaise with sales team for demonstrations, seminars, workshops and trainings on our equipments
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the region
- Diploma in Electronics / Biomedical Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in the Refractive or Ophthalmology field
- Application-focused with excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus and excellent presentation skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Willing to travel frequently
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.