Reference Data Model Architect - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
- Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment.
- Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
- Helps to define the principles, standards and guidelines of reference data models, data models and information standards.
- Evaluates and creates information models that are managing information assets.
- Communicates and supports project teams and analysts in terms of education and training of proper usage of the reference data models during data model preparation.
- Links data models for EIM based solution to rest of EIM architecture, technology and data infrastructure – namely in terms of the data architecture, data capture, retention and integration
- Contributes to set up best practices and rules to support physical database design on database platforms of EIM.
- Reviewes and approves 3rd party and Merk teams data models and database designs of all BI developments
- He/She communicates & collaborates, and drives decision making across a complex, global organization
- Ensures alignment of proposed designs and solutions in context with other IT/IS organization units as well as with business requirements
- Ensures publication of data models and mappings in a metadata system
- Supports Sr. Specialist – Reference Data Model Architect in definition of principles, standards and guidelines of data modeling.
- Supports Sr. Specialist – Data Warehouse Architect in consultation and recommendation of the solution design and architecture based on business requirements in order to leverage capability of technologies in the most optimal and efficient way.
- Supports/suggests/check development of data models based on reference data models.
- Propose and implements measures and procedures of information quality management.
Support and Operation:
- Performs regular checks of principles and redefines them according to requirements.
- Performs regular checks based on defined principles and rules.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Possesses strong strategic and tactical skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analyzes current conditions and clearly defines problems and opportunities. Must be able to work independently and enable/facilitate productive and business-like meetings.
- Must be able to work with individuals at all levels and demonstrate a level of professionalism that instills confidence and inspires trust.
- Ability to achieve goals through others without having direct responsibility for them is critical. Strong communication, and change management.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment and thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle for computerized systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge in data modeling and physical database design
- Knowledge of Teradata physical data modeling is advantage
- Preferred Experience and Skills:
- The candidate should have 1+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with data modeling tools - mainly with SAP PowerDesigner
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Database, Architecture, Data Architect, Engineer, Warehouse, Engineering, Technology, Data, Manufacturing