Recruitment Specialist - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Always wanted to be a part of a rapidly expanding and continually evolving company? Do you see yourself as forward thinking, proactive internal recruiter who strives to make a meaningful difference to the success of an organisation? If the answer is yes, this could be the right opportunity for you.
As a consulting and engineering Group and European leader in the mobility segment, AKKA Technologies operates in 20 countries through 21 centres of excellence with over 13,000 employees. AKKA Aeroconseil UK is the UK branch of AKKA Technologies. AKKA Aeroconseil UK offers engineering services to some of the leading companies in the automotive, aerospace, rail, and energy sectors.
Supporting the strategic growth of the organisation, the Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for
- Utilising existing and new candidate sourcing methods in order to attract and pipeline talent
- Researching and proposing new candidate sourcing and candidate selection initiatives
- Building working relationships with agency suppliers
- Collaborating with business stakeholders to understand existing and future recruitment requirements
- Initial telephone screening and qualification of candidates
- Supporting with technical and behavioural interviews where required
- Advising hiring managers on selection techniques and selection decisions where required
- Negotiating salary and package details with candidates
- Ensuring the maintenance of candidate application and vacancy trackers
- Liaising with other members of the Recruitment and HR team's for interviewing and room bookings
- Promoting the company image positively and support with employer branding from a recruitment perspective
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- In-house recruitment experience gained in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and candidates at various levels of seniority
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- In-house recruitment experience gained with the Aviation or Automotive industry
- CIPD Qualified
- Fluent in French
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 28 days annual leave, Income Protections scheme and Private Healthcare.