Recruitment Officer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
AKKA Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, is today Number 1 on the of consulting & engineering in Belgium, with more than 800 experts.
For almost 30 years, our company have been supporting major industrial firms all over the country, participating in every step of their projects. AKKA Blegium operates in a wide range of sectors including aeronautics, railway, automotive, space, defence, energy and life sciences.
Experiencing a continuous growth for 10 years now, we almost doubled our size in 2016.
As a Recruitment Officer, you will work in close cooperation with our Business Teams.
You will develop a real pool of candidates around several competencies and profiles, attracting the best candidates for our structure.
- In cooperation with the technical business teams, analyzing & understanding the needs of our customers;
- Searching and sourcing CVs on the different supports at your disposal;
- Pre-qualifying candidates through phone screenings;
- Carrying out job interviews (French and English) to validate the candidates; guarantee that he/she meets our standards;
- Elaborating and negotiating salary packages and contracts;
- Organizing the contract signature and integration of the new consultants;
- Guaranteeing a close follow up of the consultants and carrying out the first personal evaluation, 6 months after their integration.
In parallel, you will also be involved in recruitment initiatives (organizing events, challenges), campus management, team building events.
We are looking for a dynamic team-player, curious, imaginative & eager to learn.
You hold a Master Degree in Business, HR or equivalent.
You have a first experience in recruitment, ideally in a consulting company and/or on engineering profiles. You are interested in the high technologies, information systems world.
An experience in recruitment is a clear asset.
You are dynamic and result driven. You know how to adapt your communications to different interlocutors.
You speak fluently English (international profiles to search + English as working language in the recruitment team).
As an AKKA staff member, you will:
- Be an active player of our dynamic and collaborative community
- Be working in an open lively company culture
- Be essential to support our organization in its growth
- Be supported and respected in your career (training plan, personal and professional development....)
- Be benefiting from a permanent contract
- Be benefiting from a competitive salary package including several extra-legal benefits.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please, send us your resume and cover letter/email email@example.com