Recruitment Administrator Nuneaton United Kingdom,
HORIBA Mira (company)
horiba mira is a global provider of pioneering Engineering, Research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors. we work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey Engineering design, development and build programmes.
with over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
we are seeking a part time recruitment Administrator as a contract role to join our busy hr team.
essential experience for this role includes:-
- previous administration experience
- previous experience of working in a confidential experience
essential skills for the role include:-
essential qualifications for this role include:-
- English and maths at gcse or equivalent
- candidates with previous experience in a recruitment or hr background would be well suited to this role.
- this role is part time with 4 days of 5 hours per day - working pattern to be agreed.
Find a Job Find Candidates